Tuesday, April 7, 2009

so friday night I hosted the annual

easter basket exchange

if you know me you know that I heart my girlfriends to death. I got the idea to have an Easter Basket Exchange from my friends in Connecticut last year, so I decided to throw a little Easter party for my friends in Salt Lake. It turned out fabulous, mostly because of my lovely guests. We ate, laughed our heads off as we always do and exchanged easter baskets with one another! Shelly gave me the cutest basket in the form of a stuffed yellow purse, perfect for spring! Thanks Shell! I seriously can't emphasize enough how much their friendship means to me and how lucky I am to know each one of these ladies. They are stunning! Can't wait till the next party!









 

You can find the recipe for this Strawberry Shortcake here!


 

And for the Traditional Italian/Grecian Easter Bread here!


 

(Kristien, Kristen, Julie, Wendy, Jacey and Amy…we missed you! We'll catch you next time!)

No comments: