Friday, November 27, 2009

the feast

This year's Thanksgiving was spent with my amazing girlfriends here in Connecticut. I am going to brag and boast about my friend Rhonda for a minute. Um, there are not words to describe her intoxicating creations with food. She is absolutely amazing and pretty much should have opened a resturant, like yesterday. I am so thankful for her hospitality and generosity. She's hilarious on top of all of that and an absolute delight to cook with and talk to. We decided to go traditional with our feast. I did the turkey, rolls and beans and Rhonda took on the rest with Joyce aside from Taurus's white chocolate pumpkin cheesecake (even typing that makes my eyes light up). Everything from the Brie and cherry puff pastry with apples to the Parmesan Cream Cheese Mashed potatoes was like an out of body experience to eat it was so delicious. I wish I could have that meal over and over and over. Thank You ladies for making this dinner in Connecticut special. Love you!







3 comments:

Morrena Harris said...

Holly, that dinner looked so good! Dad and I were so happy to know that you and your friends could get together for that evening. Keep all those recipes for they looked and sounded delicious. We are so looking forward to you coming home for that weekend-I cannot wait until we go to the Nutcracker!

Julie said...

YUM! Glad to hear you got a traditional Thanksgiving dinner and everything looked absolutely delicious!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,