Thursday, October 9, 2008

warm fuzzies...


Yesterday I was having one of those "I really need a hug" days. I said my prayers before I slept last night, asking just to feel a little significance in this great big world and this morning a card arrived from the little girl that I nannied in Connecticut. Today my day went fine and much was accomplished. Heavenly Father really does have a funny way of answering our prayers and He really does work through other people, even little people like Madeline. I am so grateful for her sweet spirit and her intuition.

2 comments:

w and w said...

K, that made me cry...I'm sure you bawled. What a sweet girl. And can you blame her? Who doesn't miss you?

Morrena Harris said...

Holly, thanks for sharing-I will sleep better tonight knowing that you did have a better day. Maddie, is a sweetheart and I know you care alot about her, that was so nice that you gave her envelopes and stamps on them so that they can contact you by letter. yes, You are a lucky one!
Love, Mom