Saturday, November 22, 2008

sho, this place is stunning...

K, so not to make you even more envious that I get to be in Africa (I can't help it) , but if you haven't realized yet from my pics and my constant blogs about it's beauty, South Africa is absolultely one of the most spectacular countries in the world and its why I keep coming back. My friend Christine and I packed up and took a roadtrip to hike the Drakensburg this week. The Drakensburg is located in the Natal region of South Africa and is the second largest canyon in the world. I betcha didn't know that was here. It was unbelievably green and lush and we had quite the adventure, hiking waterfalls and down "The Crack" which was a forbidden trail. I am a nature girl, I love love love to be outside and camp and build fires and even be dirty sometimes, although I also enjoy the shower afterwards but anyways. We even got to eat guava rolls, yes GUAVA rolls which we don't have in the states and also coconut marshmallows in our s'mores. So delish! I am already planning my trip back to these parts, it's absolutely amazing! Come and visit, come with me...come to Africa!