Tuesday, July 7, 2009

2 down, 48 to go!


A couple of weeks ago, I completed my third half marathon, second in the USA. I am one step closer to reaching my goal of running in every state in the nation. The Jackson Hole, Wyoming half marathon was well, quaint. I don't know that I would recommend the organization as most runners couldn't find the start line because it wasn't where the website said it would be, however, I would definatly recommend the scenery. There were about 150 runners and most of the race took place on a bike path which is set alongside the mountains and at a couple of points crosses the Snake River. I didn't train for this race as well as I would have liked, but I finished. With each finish it pushes me to do more, and to run harder. I enjoy that feeling so much! For sure I stopped for a Bear Lake Raspberry Shake on the way home and was glad I did it! Still deciding which race to train for next!

No comments: