Tuesday, July 28, 2009

st. louis


I went to meet my friend James in St. Louis this weekend. We started out by taking advantage of a generous birthday gift. Two tickets to Cold Play! Thanks Julie and Chris! Cold Play was amazing in concert just by the way and a blast because it was at an outdoor ampitheater. Super humid in St. Louis though as you can tell by the pic! We went for pancakes after and got caught up.
Saturday was filled with a whirlwind tour of St. Louis. We went for a pic nic breakfast at the famous St. Louis arch, or "gateway to the west", to an art museum in Forest Park, The St. Louis Temple grounds, to a funky part of town with old record shops and vitnage stores (I loved that of course) and of course watched as many season four Office episodes that we could stay awake for!

James is an artist and it was so great to see some of his talent in person. Take a look at some of his work.
I am so lucky to have such talented people in my life. I am constantly amazed at my wonderful friends. Thank You James for being a fabulous tour guide! I need more weekends like this one for sure!

1 comment:

Becky Henson said...

What a fun trip. Love the artwork, especially the dancing couple. Hope you had a great time!