Sunday, April 11, 2010

baby animal festival

Yesterday I went with some friends to the baby animal festival in Logan. How cute can you get? Last year I went to something similar and brought home a baby chick and baby duck. Yeah um, they lasted about a week. I did not repeat the offense this year, although I seriously wanted to bring home that baby goat. This is my new means of discipline for kids. Instead of a time out, why don't we just take them out for a little Mutton Bustin? So hilarious!
It's doesn't take much to please sweet Heather, just a lil Rock Candy!




These baby bears were the cutest things I have ever seen. I could have watched them all day.


Megan and I enjoying some Bustin.
My favorite red shoes.
Emily and I, starting the day off with some country food.
Group Shot. We had such a delightful time!