Wednesday, April 28, 2010

because I can't think of anything else to post at the moment...

I give you, the official 2010 Blog Quiz. I vow to come up with some more creative posts in the future, but I am a little bogged down with lesson plans, meal plans and life plans at the moment. love it!

2010 GETTING TO KNOW YOU

1. Tennis shoes or boots? Most definitely tennis shoes.
2. What time did you get up this morning? Supposed to be up at 6am. Rolled out of bed at 7am. Made it to work with 5 minutes to spare.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Oceans
4. What is your maiden name? Harris
5. What is your favorite TV show? The Office or 24
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? A granola bar
7. What is your middle name? Ruth
8. What food do you dislike? Spam and anything that says "low fat"
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? My Travel Mix (it's got a lil bit of everything stellar)
10. What characteristic do you despise? Rudeness
11. Favorite Clothing? My Cashmere Sweater. I love anything warm and super soft.
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? EVERYWHERE, including but not limited to India, Hawaii, Australia, Greece, Brazil, Peru, Kenya, or Fiji.
13. Are you an organized person? Mostly.
14. Where would you retire to? An Island. Any Island.
15. Whats your most recent memorable birthday? Spending my Birthday in South Africa having a Braai and watching people "Jive".
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Fall fast asleep.
17. Furthest place you are sending this? It's the World Wide Web isn't it? I'm sending it to anywhere on Earth.
18. Person you expect to send it back first? Who wants a treat?
19. When is your birthday? This Summer.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night for sure!
21. What is your shoe size? 9
22. Do you own any animals? No, but I totally wish I had a dog.
23. Any news you'd like to share?
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher
25. What is your favorite flower? Tulips or Orchids.
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? June 16th
27. How is the weather right now? Snow in April=poop
28. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Sam
30. Favorite drink? Strawberry Water
31. Favorite restaurant? The Dodo
32. Hair color? Brown
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? He-Man Master of the Universe action figures. I played with boys until I was 7.
34. Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter? Summer/Fall
35. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, is that even a question?
36. Coffee or tea? Herbal Rooibos Tea
37. Wish you were still young? Totally
38. Do you want your friends to post this to their blogs? Absolutely
41. What did you do last night? Ate Taco Soup at my parents and swam laps.
42. What are you afraid of? Disappointing people
43. Salty or sweet? Salty
44. Best quality you have? My honesty and loyalty to the things that I love. I will never say I love you if I don't mean it and my friend Amanda says I am fiercely loyal to my passions, dreams and friendships.
45. How many years at your current job? 2 weeks
46. Favorite day of the week? Sunday, who doesn't love that afternoon nap and Sunday dinner?
47. How many people will you send this to? Again, whoever takes the time to read.
48. How many will respond? Like 47
49. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Why not?

4 comments:

Morrena Harris said...

Wow, I learned a few of your strong points-a good post. Keep it up and I went on "Search Ponder and Pray" and found that very interesting.

jacey said...

Hey, you didn't answer question #23. Also, I'd add a couple of your best qualities: super sense of humor and contagious zest for life!

Anonymous said...

cool like the idea

Becky Henson said...

I love those kind of quizes. Okay, more accurately, I love reading those kind of quizes, but I'm not so terrific at actually doing them myself. I promise this time to give a concerted effort. Loved your witty responses! We need to do another playdate or even a girl's night/day.