Monday, January 7, 2008

The Best of 2007

I can't believe the year is over! Now on to new resolutions and starting over (I made a ton of them and so far I've already faltered on three of them). 2007 was a wonderful year for me full of lots of travels, friends, work, making mistakes and learning from them and enjoying life as a 27 year old menace. There are many things that made this 7th year of 2000 fantastic and below I've highlighted just a few.

Best Books
Eclipse and Eat Pray Love. I read them both in a week and consider it one of my favorite weeks of the year!



Best Movies
No Reservations, go see it and if you know me it won't be difficult to guess why I loved it. Juno had a very different kind of humor but interesting story line and nice dialogue. August Rush was one of those movies I walked out and felt empowered from, I downloaded the soundtrack to iTUNES as soon as I got home.




Best Advice
Never Make Assumptions

Best City I Visited
Ah London. I loved everything about London. The Red phone booths, the fish and chips, the taxi's and the British cab drivers, the parks, swans, Buckingham Palace, the Ferris Wheel, the words that are used there, like "cheerio"-such a fun word, Big Ben, The London Bridge...there was just so much to see!


Best Gift
My employers gave me this Little Giraffe Bathrobe in red. I live in this thing! Seriously the second I get off work and back from my run I put this robe on and jump in bed and read books. Love it!


Best Purchase
This shirt from REI has saved my life this winter. Running in New England in December and January outside is not my idea of a good time, but it had to be done so I purchased this shirt which is wick away fleece on the inside, a windbreaker on the outside. It even holds my iPOD on the arm pocket so I can listen to my tuns and run hands free.


Best Song
"Everything" by Micheal Buble

1 comment:

Emmatrix said...

Ok i blogged on your tag, have fun!